Carver P4 Blown Air Heater Repairs
Carver P4 Space Heater Unit - REPAIRS ONLY
Getting Your P4 Heater Repaired Is An Easy Process
- Click on the shopping basket next to the repair price.
- Follow the checkout instructions - Although it will direct you to a Paypal site, you have the option of paying with a credit card on the webpage.
- Once you have paid, send me your P4 unit . Enclose your name & telephone number with the unit. It is not necessary to send the wall switch, wiring or any ducting, all I need is the heater unit. Ensure your gas supply is turned off or capped after removing the P4 heater. Ensure it is protected from normal postage handling as the unit is quite heavy and the plastic casing (on some models), is brittle. I would not recommend “My Hermes” as a courier as we have experienced multiple occurrences of damaged items received.
- I normally repair and despatch your mover the same day of receipt but allow 3-5 days turnaround for UK customers (longer for overseas).
- Send to: A&R Electronics, Unit 14 Littleton Business Park, Littleton Drive, Cannock, Staffordshire WS12 4TR
- Important Customs Information if sending items to me from overseas. Goods entering the UK for repair & return are not subject to any import duties but any charges imposed (due to incorrect customs declaration or any other reasons) will be the customers responsibility.
Under - Gifts; Documents; Commercial Sample; Other - Declare as "Other"As well as a description for the goods - add the following text "Item sent for repair and return"
The following conditions apply:
- If the outer plastic case is mechanically damaged / snapped or cracked we may not be able to economically repair it.
- We will firstly subject your board to a full test. If, on arrival, the heater tests OK and we can detect no fault with the unit, we may request your wall-switch or other sections of the heater system, if still OK you will be charged a testing fee of £55. i.e I will refund you £60 from you original repair charge. Your tested unit will be returned to you.
- If the unit cannot be repaired for reasons given above or other reasons then I will refund the full repair price and send the unit back to you untested. You will still be liable for the return postage costs.